that is what i felt last week. a full heart.
when i made my big LAUNCH…told you, the web & the world about my big plans…it was scary. not only did i have to deal with all of the voices in my head (what us coaches call gremlins & saboteurs), but i was letting them take me on a trip to “what’s everyone going to think”-ville.
as i read some of the comments coming through to me on the day of my launch, it was amazing. my heart kept feeling bigger & bigger. what people said to me left me in awe:
- i inspired people
- my blog is natural & engaging
- i am brave and have the courage & enthusiasm needed for this kind of adventure
- if anyone can do this, i can
- i am a gift
- my willingness to ‘go first’ has more impact than I can possibly imagine
- I create from my soul
WOWZERS~! talk about encouragement! not only did I get the HECK out of all the negative-villes around, i was on cloud-9.
this inspired me to put my feelings to paper. in colour. in my trusted creative crayola chronical. on the outside of the heart, you will see negative crap. gremlins, saboteurs, blah blah blahs, negative neil’s etc.
in the heart…what is true.
so here are some big questions for you:
- how do you push aside the BLAH’s…to experience a full heart?
- what would be a step you can take today…that would be in the direction of feeling that full heart.